SAMAD HINDS

Bisker82

Death From Above
Reaction score
GI seems to be indicating that Samad's commitment may be in question.

http://minnesota.rivals.com/

Was wondering if anyone had heard anything. Isn't he part of the Miami 4? Getthemall, do you have any updates on the 4?

From what MV stated a few weeks ago, his offer (along with others including Twitty, Hills, etc) may have been conditional based on how he played this year. Kill made a statement a few weeks ago at the Thursday meeting that half of the recruits listed on the internet are wrong. From what I've heard, Hinds is barely seeing the field this year, not exactly a good sign for a D-1 prospect.

from what ive heard through the internet is that it is a miami 3 now and his scolly was pulled..

MV had Hinds as one of the most likely "commits" to no longer be committed.

Given the choice between him and Anyanwu I'd prefer the local kid. However if he is the piece needed to secure the other recruits then he may get the nod.

Given the choice between him and Anyanwu I'd prefer the local kid. However if he is the piece needed to secure the other recruits then he may get the nod.

Hinds is quite a bit bigger than Anyanwu, will they play the same position in college?

Hinds is quite a bit bigger than Anyanwu, will they play the same position in college?

I had seen on rivals that Hinds is 6-5/210 and Anyanwu is 6-4/200. However I don't know what thier size is now.

I had seen on rivals that Hinds is 6-5/210 and Anyanwu is 6-4/200. However I don't know what thier size is now.
Isnt' Hinds projected as a TE? I believe Anyanwu is projected to be a WR.

Top Bottom