Sam Maresh

GopherSOB

Reaction score
I noticed Sam has a profile on the Rivals sight now, it indicates Iowa Western CC as his school. I believe MV over on FBT had made mention about this school and Sam within the last week or so, his profile only indicates Minnesota in his "college choices".

Can anyone shed any light on Sam's status. He will always be a Gopher in my heart but whatever path he chooses I wish him the best.

I noticed Sam has a profile on the Rivals sight now, it indicates Iowa Western CC as his school. I believe MV over on FBT had made mention about this school and Sam within the last week or so, his profile only indicates Minnesota in his "college choices".

Can anyone shed any light on Sam's status. He will always be a Gopher in my heart but whatever path he chooses I wish him the best.

Sam made his own mess. You would think that with all the health issues he had to overcome that he would have shown some level of maturity and gratitude. He showed the opposite, constantly making bad decisions with drinking and schoolwork. It's pretty sad; especially with what he could have meant for the program.

His story sounded like a made for TV movie, until he began to make a mess of things. I hope he is able to work things out and come back to the Gophers. I don't expect people to be saints, but it's just sad when people can't even act in their own self-interest. As much as I'd like to see him come back, he should do it for himself.

The Gopherillustrated headline says that two gophers are going to Iowa Western. Who is the other one?

The picture next to the article is Marquise Hill.

Well, that would suck!

I saw that too and checked the Gopher roster. He's still listed, but that may not mean anything (Maresh is no longer listed, as expected).

Top Bottom