Salute to Bleed

There are quite a lot (probably a vast majority) of both registered users as well as lurkers who merely come to GH to use it as an aggregator of articles and verified information about the teams and school.

Bleed serves that role like no other user I'm aware of.

Truly, you should get a slice of whatever this site makes in ad revenue, with the amount of content you fetch here daily.

Wow, 50,000. When you run the numbers, if it takes an average of say 2.5 min per post, and you did a post every 2.5 minutes, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and never took a day off, you still won't get to 50,000 posts.

I intended to do something for Bleed at the time he hit 50,000 posts. Unfortunately he flew by it already. Congratulations and thanks for all the major posts that you give us!

Thanks #2Gopher and others, much appreciated. I meant to pay attention to what the 50,000th post was and by the time I looked I was 5 posts past.

I'll pay better attention for post 100,000!

Go Gophers!!

This board is nowhere near as useful/interesting without Bleed. Thank you for helping me never miss an article or important update

Bleed, a sincere thanks for all you do to make GH a great place full of useful information. It wouldn't be nearly the same without you!

I appreciate all the background work you do on your posts. Thanks for making GH fun to read.

Top Bottom