Sad day to be gopher...

go4fan

Reaction score
We lost to one of the WORST programs in NCAA while the Badgers look like legit NC contenders. Seriously, for far has our program fallen?? It is sickening.

Wisconsin is legit and have a very good chance of running the table all the way to the NC game. Ugh.....

Gophers look terrible, played terrible and I see very little encouraging signs from this game.

More of the same BS that has occurred.

Delete this thread.

Jerry Kill is still down on the ground at 6:10pm. God Bless Jerry!!!

I'm disappointed, but this team will get better because our D line & backfield are going to get a TON of Saturday afternoon practice learning to defend the pass.

skrew this topic and skrew you the person who started this...seriously. should be ashamed to call yourself a gopher fan. the least concern is not about the loss but coach kill's health. coach kill will get us our wins, but guess what..it might take some time. be ashamed!! get well soon coach. next week is another Saturday, and i dont care if we win at this point, because their are bigger things in life than a winning at this point. trust me...wins will come with this guy as our coach.

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaa we lost. get a life folks, we got beat by what we thought was an inferior opponent. we will get better, this is just game. maybe we are not as good as we think we are (remember, for every step forward you take two steps back). get a life this is just one game. I will be watching next weeks game. if you don't like it, quit watching and quit complaining.

the least concern is not about the loss but coach kill's health. coach kill will get us our wins, but guess what..it might take some time. be ashamed!! get well soon coach. next week is another Saturday, and i dont care if we win at this point, because their are bigger things in life than a winning at this point. trust me...wins will come with this guy as our coach.
+1

The person who started this thread is clearly under the age of 11 so lets go easy on him. Any adult would executrice a slight bit of tact in this spot.

Go Gophers

Well to be fair it IS a sad day to be a Gopher. Its just that the actual game is only the beginning of the reason. I for one felt quite sad as i watched coach Kill down on the sideline. Sad for him, his wife, the team, even for Maturi down there. The worry, dejection, and sadness was palpable. Now i am just plain sad that this program cant buy a break.

Top Bottom