S. Henderson Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gopher Illustrated posters thought it would be funny to use the name Bobby Jackson as an alias for Seantrel Henderson during his recruitment. They wanted to throw off any thread name lurkers looking for information.

One of the many reasons I couldn't stand the people on that message board.

That answers my question from my other thread. Thank you!

Thanks for the thoroughly researched and well thought out response.

There has been a lot of sh*t thrown out about SH's dad from people who never met him. I've talked to kids at CDH and parents of kids at CDH too, and NEVER have I heard one bad word about him as a person.

I was about to mention that I have not noticed the Dad being an influence this time...

I remember the rumors about Bryce McNeal hanging around the football complex a couple of years ago and the idea he may transfer from Clemson. Of course it did not happen, so, I'm keeping expectations well in check.

Ahh the GI posters are idiots stuff again. I and many others that post on GI post here too. Posting on one site vs the other says nothing about a person, but taking shots at others simply because of the fan site they post on certainly says a lot about you. There are hundreds of members there and they obviously don't all think alike. It's funny how everyone wats to feel superior to someone else

That's not hypocritical or anything.

I'm not in any way claiming superiority to anyone. I'm saying it doesn't matter what board you post on. Others play the 'those guys are ____' game. If you find that somehow hypocritical then I don't know what to tell you

No way this is happening, but it is fun to play the "what if" game.

Ahh the GI posters are idiots stuff again. I and many others that post on GI post here too. Posting on one site vs the other says nothing about a person, but taking shots at others simply because of the fan site they post on certainly says a lot about you. There are hundreds of members there and they obviously don't all think alike. It's funny how everyone wats to feel superior to someone else

But you have to admit that the whole Bobby Jackson thing was pretty dumb.

From Sid's jotting's today:

While rumors continue that former Cretin-Derham Hall star lineman Seantrel Henderson is considering leaving the University of Miami and maybe transferring to Minnesota, Henderson recently released a statement issued by the school that said: "I am committed to my teammates, coaches and the championship goals we are chasing at the University of Miami. I have no desired to play anywhere but at the U." ... Miami coach Al Golden wouldn't comment on reports that Henderson has been suspended for one game, the team's opener with Maryland on Sept. 5. However, people close to Henderson say there is a 50-50 chance Henderson will leave Miami.

But you have to admit that the whole Bobby Jackson thing was pretty dumb.

It was as silly as things on any other board and everyone acknowledged it as such and then became a running joke. Not a big deal. Truthfully the only real differences between GI and GH are that GI doesn't have the random trolls or opposing fans on there, and the DT board on GI is great. Other than that it's just Gopher fans talkin Gopher sports

I like GI's model better, it doesn't give trolls a forum to trash Gopher athletics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom