S. Henderson Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Tweet: InsidetheU.com says Miami LT Seantrel Henderson suspended for season-opener vs Maryland. He was No. 2 on depth chart

#2 on the depth chart you say

Two reason's coaches are trying to motivate him to practice harder or two, they want him to leave and do not want him around. Kid could have already soured on the new staff. Hard to say, another Bobby Jackson thread, yes how many more will there be.

Can you expand on this part? And this time, in English please?

The Gopher Illustrated posters thought it would be funny to use the name Bobby Jackson as an alias for Seantrel Henderson during his recruitment. They wanted to throw off any thread name lurkers looking for information.

One of the many reasons I couldn't stand the people on that message board.

The Gopher Illustrated posters thought it would be funny to use the name Bobby Jackson as an alias for Seantrel Henderson during his recruitment. They wanted to throw off any thread name lurkers looking for information.

Jesus, that's pathetic:rolleyes:

Maybe he'll come to campus and chat with Kill when he is home for Spring Break next week? I suppose the depth chart and suspension are probably the reason the rumor came out that he wanted to transfer.

JD Pride....... Paging JD Pride........ Please call your boy SH and tell him to get his azz to campus next week and talk with Kill....... That is all

They think they are special because they pay money to pretend to be "insiders". It's quite sad.

They sure fooled me!

Gee, I never had a clue. To think of all the good stuff I missed just makes me want to say uff da!

More fuel to the fire. No bobby jackson.

GI just tweeted: Rumor has it that Seantrel Henderson is down at the U tonight hanging out with some #Gophers players. Transfer rumors heating up?

SH is a thug and our program does not need him.

Thanks for the thoroughly researched and well thought out response.

There has been a lot of sh*t thrown out about SH's dad from people who never met him. I've talked to kids at CDH and parents of kids at CDH too, and NEVER have I heard one bad word about him as a person.

You gotta take him if he wants in. He'll either be a stud or a pain in the butt.

I'll still take a wait and see approach. How many times have you heard a coach or player address rumors and deny, deny, deny...only to confirm the rumors the next day in a press conference.

The story mentions the suspension, but his dad says he has heard nothing of it, so take this story for what its worth.

Rumblings in a Saint Paul bar last night that his girl may be expecting. If true, Congrats to him and it may be incentive to get him back to MN and re-focus on his football career...

Rumblings in a Saint Paul bar last night that his girl may be expecting. If true, Congrats to him and it may be incentive to get him back to MN and re-focus on his football career...

Uh oh. Hasn't he been in Miami the last 7 months?

+ 1

That and they were mostly snobs.

There're rumors a plenty. No sense getting excited one way or the other. If he decides to transfer here (assuming Kill & Co. want him), great. If not, no big deal.

Ahh the GI posters are idiots stuff again. I and many others that post on GI post here too. Posting on one site vs the other says nothing about a person, but taking shots at others simply because of the fan site they post on certainly says a lot about you. There are hundreds of members there and they obviously don't all think alike. It's funny how everyone wats to feel superior to someone else

Ahh the GI posters are idiots stuff again. I and many others that post on GI post here too. Posting on one site vs the other says nothing about a person, but taking shots at others simply because of the fan site they post on certainly says a lot about you. There are hundreds of members there and they obviously don't all think alike. It's funny how everyone wats to feel superior to someone else

To be fair, you are doing the same type of judging in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom