Ryan Wynn cited for underage consumption

where's the same outrage of kicking this thug off the team that was there when Carter had basically the same thing happen?

where's the same outrage of kicking this thug off the team that was there when Carter had basically the same thing happen?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Carter mouth off/not comply with an officer? That's far from being a thug, but it is certainly a bit worse then simply being caught drinking.

Anyone who wanted Carter tossed of the team (and I don't recall much of that) was being foolish. Just like anyone trying to make out being drunk and underage into a huge deal is being foolish.

.172 on S. Mill Ave, thats par for the course! All he probably had was a dozen saki bombers at RA! 90% of us did the exact same thing in our 20's, if you didn't; what's your problem?

BHC

I would have got drunk after that game myself, if I was a player. Cannot blame the kids for wanting to blow off a little steam.

Will he get suspended or something out of this thing? Just wondering.

Last year at the Insight Bowl (couldn't make it this year) I easily could have blew a .172 on Mill Ave. Place is a blast. I wouldn't mind if the Gophers made a bowl in Tempe ever year (Fiesta would be better than Insight, but whatever...)

Top Bottom