Ryan Mallett...

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
...is a money football player. Some may say he is "tits" - I'll stick with money.

I wish he was in maroon and gold.

Maybe DeltaHog can bring him here. Also, bring some athletic lineman, a bomb sose tackle, and some corners who play tackle (American) football.

I agree. I watched him play in the army all america game when I was in San Antonio and he was the player that impressed me the most that game. He was built for the NFL and has one of the strongest arms I have ever seen and he is gigantic.

I thought he looked better than Henne as a true frosh that year, Carr gave him quite a bit of PT. I believe Henne even said Mallet would easily be the best QB to ever play at Michigan by the time he left.

6 foot 7.
There was a little snip on CBS Saturday that showed his view over the lineman vs. a qb that 6 foot 2.
Mallet is also surrounded by some great WR's and TE's that will be playing on Sundays.
He is ideal for Bobby Petrino style offense.
And yes, he gets some good protection up front.

DeltaHog, quick question, what are the stickers that Razorbacks have on the back of their helmets? They looked like sledgehammers but that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Care to enlighten? :)

Top Bottom