RV parking

M&G BUSt

Reaction score
I have a parking pass in the RV lot, but probably will be unable to bring the RV to every game. Does anybody know of anyone that may be looking for RV parking for a game or two?

RV for Wisc Game

I have a parking pass in the RV lot, but probably will be unable to bring the RV to every game. Does anybody know of anyone that may be looking for RV parking for a game or two?

I have a Wisc friend who is looking for one for that game...let me know if interested.

M & G,

I might be looking for an RV pass for a couple games... let me know what you have open and see what we can work out.

Thanks,
J

I have a Wisc friend who is looking for one for that game...let me know if interested.

I've got an open date for your Wisconsin friend looking for RV parking - Saturday, Nov. 14. Gophers vs. SDSU. Wisconsin friend....now there's an oxymoron.

I've got an open date for your Wisconsin friend looking for RV parking - Saturday, Nov. 14. Gophers vs. SDSU. Wisconsin friend....now there's an oxymoron.

I know , I know, I was expecting that :) what can I say, I am a U of M alum as is my oldest daughter, but my youngest (now living in San Diego) went to the "red side". We have a LOT of fun family discsussions during the football season, but she definitely roots for the Gophers when they're not playing those stinking Badgers :).

Top Bottom