Rutgers’ Kirk Ciarrocca is one of the highest paid coordinators in college football

MisterGopher

Reaction score
Rutgers football owes much of its success last season to offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca. And not surprisingly, Ciarrocca is one of the highest paid offensive coordinators in college football.

According to Pro Football Focus, Ciarrocca’s $1.4 million annual salary is the twelfth highest in the country. The Rutgers offensive coordinator is one of four Big Ten offensive coordinators on the list.

The Gophers host all high school football coaches once a year for a no-cost, all-day clinic. My MVL Chargers head coach really liked Kill and his assistants. When we moved on to the Fleck era I happened to see him right after his first RrB clinic. Of course I asked him how was it, especially compared to the previous staff which he genuinely respected. Almost verbatim, and without any disrespect to previous HCs and their staffs, he said, "Awesome! Best clinic I've ever been to...Ciarrocca is unbelievable... he's coaching on another level!"

The Gophers host all high school football coaches once a year for a no-cost, all-day clinic. My MVL Chargers head coach really liked Kill and his assistants. When we moved on to the Fleck era I happened to see him right after his first RrB clinic. Of course I asked him how was it, especially compared to the previous staff which he genuinely respected. Almost verbatim, and without any disrespect to previous HCs and their staffs, he said, "Awesome! Best clinic I've ever been to...Ciarrocca is unbelievable... he's coaching on another level!"
/RtB clinic not RrB 🙄

Sounds like he makes the same as Phil Parker. Appears Rutgers vastly overpaid, especially considering KC seemed to be looking for any opportunity to coach on the east coast.

Top Bottom