Run Pass Breakdown on first and second down

Are you Mike Sanford Jr. or are you one of his relatives?
Neither

I’m not sure why people are upset when people say “it wasn’t that smart to call that but nobody needs to get fired and everyone should calm down”

The three dumbest calls of the year, in order,
1) kicking extra point in overtime
2-3 tie) the two 3rd and 6-7 runs that failed miserably

Neither

I’m not sure why people are upset when people say “it wasn’t that smart to call that but nobody needs to get fired and everyone should calm down”

The three dumbest calls of the year, in order,
1) kicking extra point in overtime
2-3 tie) the two 3rd and 6-7 runs that failed miserably
#1 was 100% on PJ Fleck. Sanford has nothing to do with that call.

I didn’t say he did
The thread is about run/pass breakdown, which is entirely Sanford and his play calling, and the post you were replying to said Are you Mike Sanford Jr. or are you one of his relatives?

The thread is about run/pass breakdown, which is entirely Sanford and his play calling, and the post you were replying to said Are you Mike Sanford Jr. or are you one of his relatives?
First of all, I think Fleck has a lot more impact on the offensive game plan than a lot of people like to think.

Second of all, the conversation had morphed into a discussion about play calling and coaches decision making and things being good or bad. So I was saying the three calls I thought were the worst all year regardless of side of the ball or anything. I should add that the Michigan fake punt was probably worse than either of those 3rd and long run calls.

1) kicking extra point rather than going for two against Maryland
2) fake punt attempt against michigan
3-4) tie for the two third and medium to long run calls

First of all, I think Fleck has a lot more impact on the offensive game plan than a lot of people like to think.

Second of all, the conversation had morphed into a discussion about play calling and coaches decision making and things being good or bad. So I was saying the three calls I thought were the worst all year regardless of side of the ball or anything. I should add that the Michigan fake punt was probably worse than either of those 3rd and long run calls.

1) kicking extra point rather than going for two against Maryland
2) fake punt attempt against michigan
3-4) tie for the two third and medium to long run calls
Fair enough. And agree with the Michigan punt call, which again I think was 100% Fleck.

Top Bottom