Rumors, rumors, rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GophFan

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if it is true that the football team spent $150,000 on food from Lake Elmo Inn for training camp.
Seems a bit rich but in line with the poor judgement shown by our crack Football Operations Director, right Dan?

I wonder if it is true that the football team spent $150,000 on food from Lake Elmo Inn for training camp.
Seems a bit rich but in line with the poor judgement shown by our crack Football Operations Director, right Dan?

Who cares?

Without a comparison, it is hard to put the $150K in context - is it high, low, or about average? I had dinner with some college volleyball players who were in awe of the amount of food football players ate during training camp.

So your the guy Dan O. got the job over. I'm sorry your still unemployed and making a poor attempt at bashing a guy who does a great job.

Lake Elmo Inn food is one of the best in the upper midwest.

what is this steaming pile of crap thread? pretty lame attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom