rumor out of Madison

Is he upset that Paul Chryst was fired? Also, is it out of bounds to contact someone who has let it be known that he may want out?

Is he upset that Paul Chryst was fired? Also, is it out of bounds to contact someone who has let it be known that he may want out?
You let it be known by entering the portal. Until then, it's hands off. I know tampering goes on all the time, but yes -- it's supposed to be hands off.

If this is true, it seems odd he wouldnt have entered in the "free" 30 day period once Chryst was fired. Especially since he publicly stated he was battling injuries. It was also noted on Buckyville he's currently making in excess of 800k in NIL opportunities and was still signing deals as recently as the last week.

Interesting rumor to speculate on, but would be very head scratching unless he's looking at 1.5 or 2 million elsewhere. And tampering is common practice so maybe "his people" are reaching out.

You let it be known by entering the portal. Until then, it's hands off. I know tampering goes on all the time, but yes -- it's supposed to be hands off.
Yes, the tampering goes on all time. It's a cut throat business.

If he goes to Michigan, I'd say Darius Taylor would be a fool to go to Michigan.

Hopefully he’s out of Madison before 11/26 👍

Ac
I don't think he fits our offense. He's more of a downhill runner.
Actually, from the film I’ve seen (mostly highlights), he’s a lot like Mo in that he is patient, waiting for a seam to open, then bursting through. He also has great acceleration and speed. Lots of house calls if he gets past LBs. Doesn’t get caught from behind. Reminds me of Darrell Thompson in a lot of ways. He’d fit well here I suspect, but I don’t think we can afford his probable NIL expectations. So 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Top Bottom