Rumor has it..

If he was so excited to commit, he would have done it sooner. More than likely we were his backup so he waited and something fell through, so he decided we were his next best offer.

Or he liked us all along and was waiting until his official to decide because he has never been to MN before???? That would seem logical wouldn't it??

Okay, I need a time-line check here. Presumably, Christyn Lewis snagged the final scholarship on the table for DBs for this year. I can't remember precisely, but did RobDonavon Lewis visit before or after Christyn Lewis committed?

Thanks in advance.

Okay, I need a time-line check here. Presumably, Christyn Lewis snagged the final scholarship on the table for DBs for this year. I can't remember precisely, but did RobDonavon Lewis visit before or after Christyn Lewis committed?

Thanks in advance.

I believe they both visited this past weekend.

He visited Halloween weekend and called to commit a couple of days after he returned home. Can't fault the kid for either not wanting to commit prior to a visit (being from down south) or taking a couple of days to talk with mom and dad and let everything sink in. Nothing wrong with looking before you leap.

He visited Halloween weekend and called to commit a couple of days after he returned home. Can't fault the kid for either not wanting to commit prior to a visit (being from down south) or taking a couple of days to talk with mom and dad and let everything sink in. Nothing wrong with looking before you leap.

Exactly. I do feel a little bad for the kid in this situation. Hopefully he finds a situation that works out well for him. Shouldn't be too hard, he's got an excellent name.

He easily could have committed to lock down the spot and then worked through everything. It's not ideal from a program's perspective but for the recruit it works perfectly.

Top Bottom