Royce White

Royce and Omer have three things in common:

1. They are both anti-semites;
2. Pretty high probability that some campaign cash lands in their pockets;
3. First class bullshitters.

The guy who ran against Omer in the primary in 2020 was impressive as hell and he raised a lot of money. He lost by 15-20 points. Royce will lose by 60 points. That seat is hers forever. The good news is she's not moving up. She doesn't have enough appeal to ever run for the senate or governor's office.
No. 2 is unproven and slanderous in Royce' case. Proven for Omar.

the 5th district has traveled a long way from the days of Marty Sabo.

Marty, BTW was a good guy. He was an Augsburg Alum and used to show up at basketball games on campus back when I was a student.

I read that Don Samuels was thinking about challenging Omar as well, but I'm guessing he would enter on the DFL side and challenge her in a primary. Melton-Meaux was pretty well-funded for his 2020 challenge, but I think Samuels' record would make him a stronger challenger provided he could raise enough money.

Curious to see how Royce does. I don't think he can win, but it will be all about the gap and if he's the candidate, he'll probably out-poll Lacy Johnson. Mid-terms are usually good for the party not in the White House and that could narrow things somewhat.

I'm not from the District but, Johnson was a great candidate against Omar last election. From the neighborhood, totally involved his whole life. Politics are tough.

Royce didn’t get the GOP endorsement today but sounds like he still will run in the primary

Royce didn’t get the GOP endorsement today but sounds like he still will run in the primary
Who is gonna tell Royce it is tough to lead protests down the middle of 35W and win the Republican primary in the same decade

Could use a leader like Royce right now. Can he fly now?
Meh, there are plenty of mentally unstable people running the government right now. I hope he gets the help he needs, that doesn’t mean I need him representing me. I am fortunate to not live in that district

I couldn't think of a better career for Royce White than being a politician.

His constant self-aggrandizing, self-promotion, and disinterest in taking responsibility for his actions will fit in well on Capitol Hill.

Meh, there are plenty of mentally unstable people running the government right now. I hope he gets the help he needs, that doesn’t mean I need him representing me. I am fortunate to not live in that district
Don’t need 99% of those representing us right now and would take Royce over them. Was a phenomenal talent on the hardwood to boot.

Don’t need 99% of those representing us right now and would take Royce over them. Was a phenomenal talent on the hardwood to boot.
If by phenomenal talent you mean a guy with a lot of natural talent whose inability to make good decisions cost him millions of dollars, yeah he is.

If you would take Royce White over people you are what is wrong with America: the guy is a straight up idiot

Top Bottom