Royce White

Wow. Pretty interesting takes in his announcement video and on his website. Makes me bummed I just got redistricted out of CD5. Could be fun to watch!

He's aligned with Steve Bannon and he's going to win the 5th District? His mental health crusade seems to have gone off the tracks.
Steve Bannon decided he needed a more stable acolyte.

Royce and Omer have three things in common:

1. They are both anti-semites;
2. Pretty high probability that some campaign cash lands in their pockets;
3. First class bullshitters.

The guy who ran against Omer in the primary in 2020 was impressive as hell and he raised a lot of money. He lost by 15-20 points. Royce will lose by 60 points. That seat is hers forever. The good news is she's not moving up. She doesn't have enough appeal to ever run for the senate or governor's office.

The guy who ran against Omer in the primary in 2020 was impressive as hell and he raised a lot of money. He lost by 15-20 points. Royce will lose by 60 points. That seat is hers forever. The good news is she's not moving up. She doesn't have enough appeal to ever run for the senate or governor's office.
I might need to go get a medical exam but I 100% agree with Jammer on this entire take.

I will add, they have a 4th thing in common, they've scored the EXACT same number of points for the Gopher basketball team.

That’s President Omar to u

Will he constantly drive back and forth from DC to MN or has his crippling anxiety of air travel improved?

Will he constantly drive back and forth from DC to MN or has his crippling anxiety of air travel improved?
I heard the Madden bus is sitting vacant right now... 😇

Top Bottom