Royce White behind SJU bench

maliksealy

Reaction score
Anyone else catch that?

My roommate is a big Iowa State fan and he said one of SJU's assistants used to be at Iowa State.

The assistant that helped Royce at Iowa St. is the same one that had the epic twitter meltdown when Rashad Vaughn picked UNLV now coaches at St Johns. That's why Royce was behind bench

Did he have any of his kids with him:confused:

Did he have an anxiety attack coming back to campus ? Hope the laptops were not left unattended. Actually, I feel bad for him with a world of talent and he bails after not playing his rookie season. There are many treatments available for anxiety so as usual there is always more to the story.

Did he have an anxiety attack coming back to campus ? Hope the laptops were not left unattended. Actually, I feel bad for him with a world of talent and he bails after not playing his rookie season. There are many treatments available for anxiety so as usual there is always more to the story.

So you make fun of his mental health problems but you really feel sorry for him? Sounds like you are a kind bully!

So you make fun of his mental health problems but you really feel sorry for him? Sounds like you are a kind bully!

It's fair to hide the laptops, though. You can't be too careful.

Can anyone confirm if Tommy Strings was present?

Top Bottom