Royce White and the Campus Police

doctor j

Reaction score
I have seen no gopherhole discussion or general public discussion abt the campus police's conduct in this mess. Surely, a stolen laptop on the campus of a major university is a routine (and not uncommon) matter that could be wrapped up in a few days to a week. Yet, this has stretched into months with no apparent justification. White has offered to take a lie detector test on this, provide finger prints, etc. If I were Royce, I'd be seriously irritated/angry/frustrated. I've gone from being down on this kid to sympathizing with him. Someone with some power should publicly call the campus police out!

If my laptop was stolen out of my unlocked, open door in my dorm, and it wasn't alleged to have been taken by a prominent figure on campus, the cop would have simply told me "sorry, kid - better lock your door next time." And that would have been that.

However, they may know more and aren't releasing it just yet. We'll have to wait. If they don't know any more, than I would more than agree it is senseless overblown police work spurnned by the fact that the media is on the story.

However, I don't think the alleged laptop is the only thing keeping Royce off the team.

I have seen no gopherhole discussion or general public discussion abt the campus police's conduct in this mess.

No offense, but you didn't look very hard. It's been discussed, oh once or twice at least. ;)

Top Bottom