Royce is still here, Thank God!!

You're really thanking God for the Gophers not kicking White off the team? Awesome...

What's wrong with being thankful that an important piece of our puzzle still has a chance to contribute? You must have loved the Monson era...good kids, zero success.

What's wrong with being thankful that an important piece of our puzzle still has a chance to contribute? You must have loved the Monson era...good kids, zero success.

You must have loved the Clem Haskins era.

Someone please tell Tubby he is not coaching in the SEC anymore.

This has to be one of the least thoughtful posters in the history of GH. Yesterday, he was blasting people for coming down on Royce White. Today he is suggesting we hire Bryant Street Fighter Man McKinnie to mentor Seantrel Henderson.

how could you hate an era where we went to the final 4??

CaliforniaGopher ...

... I'm interested in where you are coming from. I'm nearly 60 and white. At one time I owned a retail store so I'm admittedly biased against shoplifters that cost me, personally, thousands of dollars.

You don't seem to think shoplifting, or pushing a security guard down, is that big a deal. Because of that bit of data I've profiled you as a guy, 21 or 22 at most, but more likely younger (18?). And I'm also going to guess that you've perhaps lifted a thing or two yourself, simply because you seem to accept it with such ease.

Am I that far off base?

yep it never happened, you are an idiot, we went to the final 4 and nothing you can say will ever change my mind.

yep it never happened, you are an idiot, we went to the final 4 and nothing you can say will ever change my mind.

It is not in any books. If you don't learn from history you will be doomed to repeat it. Continue shame that is associated with gopher basketball. More people outside the state remember the Haskins debacle than the mythical final four. That is the haskins/gopher legacy. Tubby bringing back thug U? Cheater College? I hope not.

It is not in any books. If you don't learn from history you will be doomed to repeat it. Continue shame that is associated with gopher basketball. More people outside the state remember the Haskins debacle than the mythical final four. That is the haskins/gopher legacy. Tubby bringing back thug U? Cheater College? I hope not.

I still have memories of the final four run. I still have fond on-court memories of the Haskin's era. I loved the program back then and still do today. I'm not going to forget about those years just because of the lack of banners. With that said, I do not 'love' Clem or what he did to this university. We would have been better off not having a lying cheat be the coach of our team for that long. Maybe we wouldn't have made a big run, maybe we would have? Who knows? What I do know is that Royce should not be playing for this team ever. Royce is no longer in the at-risk category with his MOA incident. He blew his one chance a couple of times already. He should be done at the U. Good luck to him making a life for himself. Win at all cost is simply not an option here.

Royce shop lifted, he didn't commit murder. People do stupid things. This is pretty low on the big list of mistakes you can make. He will probably get a 200 dollar fine and have to take a class. It certainly doesn't warrant a dismissal from the team in my opinion. If we truly care about this individual and his future, we should pray he stays on this team so Tubby can shape him into someone that can contribute to society in a positive way.

Royce shop lifted, he didn't commit murder. People do stupid things. This is pretty low on the big list of mistakes you can make. He will probably get a 200 dollar fine and have to take a class. It certainly doesn't warrant a dismissal from the team in my opinion. If we truly care about this individual and his future, we should pray he stays on this team so Tubby can shape him into someone that can contribute to society in a positive way.

Let's see here.. He shoplifted, assaulted a guard, kicked out of a dorm. All this after he had a track record before coming here. Enough for me to take a pass on him.

"He will probably get a $200 fine and have to take a class."

Will he wear a jacket and tie to this class?

Top Bottom