Roy Williams loses his cool, has heckling fan ejected

Reaction score

This is absolutely dumb...Roy would want 90% of the student section kicked out of gopher games then...or I guess any student section, he should feel like a moron for doing this..

I guess fans can't be fans anymore. Always liked Roy but this made him look really stupid.

hard to

hard to know what to think when I didnt hear exactly what the fan said, but....

if it is as suggested, this would seem to make Roy look like a BFA.

:confused:

What is he gonna do when he has to go play at Duke, kick out the entire stadium? If you wanted to give the Cameron Crazies more ammo keep doing things like this Roy.

This just makes him like a totally delusional jackass. I mean come on. It made sense when Crean got upset at his own fans at Indiana for what they were yelling. This guy was yelling things that would make it into a Disney rated 'G' movie. Just absolutely ridiculous that he would kick a paying customer out of the arena like that.

I've rarely seen a coach make himself look like that big of a jackass. "People shouldn't be able to say negative things about our players." Yeah right. Looks like I have another team in NC that I'll be cheering against in the future.

Wow, he is a prick. I know hate UNC even more.

"People shouldn't be able to say negative things about our players."

Boy, has this guy been living in Candy Land too long...if I were the fan, I'd sue the university on the grounds of a violation of the First Amendment. I'd probably lose, but I bet I could stir up some "this is really dumb"-type of publicity against good 'ole Roy Williams.

I always kind of liked Williams, but this made him totally look like the prissy kid from elementary school that always got his way by telling on everyone...total fourth grade behavior. If you are that thin-skinned, it's probably time to get out of the game, coach.

In the video he seemed like some bully who knows he can get away with whatever his wishes are during the game. He's an icon there and security must jump when he says jump. In the post game interview it seems as if he knows he acted like an idiot having the fan ejected, but it's too late and he decides to go the justification route. I sure don't care for how pompous he is. He does have great teams though. Fan of Ray Williams, not Roy.

Top Bottom