Roszell Gayden

GoldenHerbs

Reaction score
I remember this guy commiting to us a few years ago but he had to go the Juco route. Now I see we are on his list of recruiters again. Does anyone know if we are at the top of his list since he did commit to us a few years back??

I haven't heard much lately, but he came out with a list in the recent past and we weren't on it. All indications seem to be that he is going to stay on the West Coast. If he comes back it appears he is looking at Iowa State, I have absolutely no idea why.

In any event, we already have 4 offensive line recruits (5 depending on Epping). It seems like we're in good shape with Josh Allen, which would be 5/6, and of course there is Seantrel.

True, we already have a ton of OL recruits, I just thought since he had commited to us in the past that maybe we had an upper hand. Thanks for the info though.

His Juco status is appealing to me. He could come in and play right away next year at a B10 program he likes. I would take him over some of our high school commits, not Gjere, but his ability to help NEXT YEAR over 3-4 years down the line is why I really hope he could switch and become a member of our class. I would not mind 10 OL recruits this year. we clearly have a a huge need and we need to know that the Line is where games are won and lost, case and point our game against UW. He needs to take a point from Chilly, who has from day 1 put the O and D lines at the top of his priority.

I haven't heard much lately, but he came out with a list in the recent past and we weren't on it. All indications seem to be that he is going to stay on the West Coast. If he comes back it appears he is looking at Iowa State, I have absolutely no idea why.

In any event, we already have 4 offensive line recruits (5 depending on Epping). It seems like we're in good shape with Josh Allen, which would be 5/6, and of course there is Seantrel.

I think his mom works at Iowa State.

Top Bottom