Rooting for the Illinois teams tonight!

Congrats to the Illini and Coach Groce. Very deserving and good to see the Illini finishing strong. Hopefully Groce is back next year because he is a very good coach.

I don't think there is any doubt now that Groce will be back. 1 month ago, there was some question. Now, the Illini's strong finish combined with their awesome recruiting class coming in means he will be back for sure.

Not me. I like to see as much high end talent in the league as possible.

It's supposed to be hard to win the Big Ten.

Personally I would never complain about winning a weak Big Ten. A conference title is a conference title. But there's some buzz that Miles Bridges might stay another year.

Personally I would never complain about winning a weak Big Ten. A conference title is a conference title. But there's some buzz that Miles Bridges might stay another year.

Oh for sure, I wouldn't either. I just don't root for an already watered down product to get even worse. College ball is just more fun when you have talented players and teams with a bit of cohesion.

If we beat Nebraska we are in the top four?

If Maryland beats Michigan St...they are 12 and 6 and Michigan State is 10-8...we have the tie breaker over NW if they go 11-7

If Mich St beats Maryland and Maryland is 11-7...don't we have the tie breaker over Maryland and NW?

Obviously winning the last two is the best idea but?
And if we do why wouldn't we be the 2 seed? We'd have tie breakers over everybody wouldn't we if we beat Wisconsin by more than they beat us or in regulation or how does it work?
And we already would over Maryland if they are the other team?

Beat Nebraska!!!!

btn.com has a pretty detailed look at where things stood prior to last night's games. After I got done reading it, all I could think was: Poor Rutgers.

http://btn.com/2017/03/01/your-latest-look-at-big-ten-tournament-scenarios/

Congrats to the Illini and Coach Groce. Very deserving and good to see the Illini finishing strong. Hopefully Groce is back next year because he is a very good coach.

This has to be the third or fourth time where Groce's Illini teams start out 3-10 or 4-9 and then rally in February, if only they could figure out January.

Top Bottom