ROLL CALL! Who's goin to Greensboro!?!?

ChemEGopher

Section 133 Row 28!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Two gorillas are hittin' the road tuesday morning. Stopping at Ohio U. for St. Patty's day festivities Tuesday night. Then less than 6 hours of driving Wednesday to Greensboro!

Who else is going? What are your plans for lodging? Entertainment (besides the game)?

I wish I could,.....we did the road trip to Charlotte in '05. Even though we lost, it was one of the best roadies ever, I recommend a stop in Chicago, or Nashville along the way or on the way back.

Yeppers?

Let's just say: Keep an eye out for a decked-out Gopher fan right smack dab in the middle of the Dukie student section.

:party::party::party::party::party:

My family of four will be there. We bought tickets on Stubhub. We heard the MN ticket office will only receive a small number of tickets that will go to the team.

Probably Not

Ironically enough, I'll be arriving in Nashville around noon Saturday for a work meeting that begins Sunday, but Greensboro is still a 7 hour drive from there. Not much chance I'd be able to get to the Saturday (if necessary) game. Cheer hard for me.

My family of four will be there. We bought tickets on Stubhub. We heard the MN ticket office will only receive a small number of tickets that will go to the team.

Posted this in another thread but I think tickets through the Gopher ticket office are pretty readily available. I got two tickets as a student for $66 a piece (tax included) through the ticket office this morning. We pick them up at the team hotel. They are automatically renewed for the saturday game if the Gophers win, which is nice. Plus we'll be sitting with other Gopher fans. I don't think the demand is very high. There wasn't anyone else at Mariucci when I was.

Me and a couple guys from my house planned out a roadtrip to go to Kansas City and see the games on thursday, too bad we can't be in Maryland's shoes right now. Oh well. We go to the 12:30 and 2:30 games in Kansas City then hit the road back to campus in time for our tickets to the metrodome on friday. It is gonna be a great few days of college basketball!

Posted this in another thread but I think tickets through the Gopher ticket office are pretty readily available. I got two tickets as a student for $66 a piece (tax included) through the ticket office this morning. We pick them up at the team hotel. They are automatically renewed for the saturday game if the Gophers win, which is nice. Plus we'll be sitting with other Gopher fans. I don't think the demand is very high. There wasn't anyone else at Mariucci when I was.

I gave up and went Ebay. I suppose if the tickets through the U are available I can scalp the others to a Dukie.

Top Bottom