Roll Call: Who Will Be Standing During The Outback Bowl?

ElectricGopher

Reaction score
I'm running a completely scientific survey here. There is absolutely no ulterior motive. I would just like to know if you will be standing and cheering during the Outback Bowl (for those who will attend). Also in what scenarios would you not stand, even if you wanted to?

This topic hasn't been debated on this board, so I think any bandwagon Gopher fans who are new to college football will really appreciate this discussion! Also, this is my first thread post so I'm dying for your approval and friendship!

Row The Boat!

At a bowl game? Only for big plays and/or if the people in the rows ahead of me are constantly standing.

BTW, I'll be your friend, bro.

The only Gopher bar in Chicago is a small tunnel of an affair, so I most likely will be standing for the Outback Bowl unless I arrive early. Need to practice Load Management the night before...

I will do whatever the fans in my section choose. I personally loved the energy of our last few home games when we stood for the entire game. Supposed to be 65 n sunny so I'm just excited for game time !

The only Gopher bar in Chicago is a small tunnel of an affair, so I most likely will be standing for the Outback Bowl unless I arrive early. Need to practice Load Management the night before...
But what if someone else at the bar asks you to sit down?

Dang I really thought this would inspire more comments. Maybe I was too sarcastic. I promise my next thread will be more serious and discussion-provoking.

We were at the game and my wife was scolded for standing. I took her seat and nothing else was said. Why is this an issue?

Consistent standing on 3rd downs.

With the Gophers getting the ball first, Auburn fans got the first shot at making noise. After the interception, wondered about our noise potential. That 3rd down was very good racket-wise...and we even had some 2nd down noise to go with consistent 3rd down noise throughout the game.

Also had an impromptu "And that's another Golden Gophers 1st down" chant from some kids behind us in 220. Very nice touch. They got to do that a lot.:p

Was not much standing. It is a bit of a different vibe, not not like a home crowd.

Dang I really thought this would inspire more comments. Maybe I was too sarcastic. I promise my next thread will be more serious and discussion-provoking.
I read it as more of a poke at some other user(s), and not so much a 'fun' poke.

I read it as more of a poke at some other user(s), and not so much a 'fun' poke.
The only fun I was having was with specific “fans” who don’t post on this forum unfortunately. No slight was intended toward any GHers.

Top Bottom