ROLL CALL: Official "I Rushed the Court vs Maryland" Thread!!!

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Let's hear it GHers, who was on the court?!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there!!!! Got a pic with my all time favorite gopher Vincent Grier too!! Hell of a day!!

I saw a 50 something with a beard dancing around. I figured he had to be a Gopherholer.

I was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rushed outside here in the White Mountains and joined the crowd. Even my dog Duke howled! (Well, actually he was barking at some free range cattle that were meandering about.)

I rushed the court tonight and it was a little extra special. The last time us Gopher fans rushed the court was obviously the Indiana game a few years back. IAM4Goldy and I rushed that game and I had hoped my parents (who sit by us) would have rushed but my Dad couldn't physically get down there in time so they watched from their seats after the IU win.

Tonight happened to be the first game my Mom went to without my Dad, after going to hundreds of games with him for 45 years. IAM4Goldy brought his Mom, I brought mine and the four of us had a special double date. With two minutes left, we grabbed our Mom's hands and headed towards the court to get in position. They were a bit nervous but they trusted us! They were two of the first people on the court on the opposite end of the students. The pictures we got of them jumping with the students are classic and I know both our Dads were smiling that the Gophers won, but smiling even wider knowing the ladies at age 60+ rushed the court and jumped with the students!

Go Gophers!!

I rushed the court tonight and it was a little extra special. The last time us Gopher fans rushed the court was obviously the Indiana game a few years back. IAM4Goldy and I rushed that game and I had hoped my parents (who sit by us) would have rushed but my Dad couldn't physically get down there in time so they watched from their seats after the IU win.

Tonight happened to be the first game my Mom went to without my Dad, after going to hundreds of games with him for 45 years. IAM4Goldy brought his Mom, I brought mine and the four of us had a special double date. With two minutes left, we grabbed our Mom's hands and headed towards the court to get in position. They were a bit nervous but they trusted us! They were two of the first people on the court on the opposite end of the students. The pictures we got of them jumping with the students are classic and I know both our Dads were smiling that the Gophers won, but smiling even wider knowing the ladies at age 60+ rushed the court and jumped with the students!

Go Gophers!!

Awesome! Way to go Moms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court rushed. And got on BTN behind Joey in the blue Eagan Basketball shirt!!!

image-3643694326.jpg

THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!... LOVE IT!.. LOVE YOU MOMS!!!....

Go Gophers!!

First post (4-5 year lurker) and third year student, first time ever rushing a basketball court. Something I won't forget soon. SKI-U-MAH!

First post (4-5 year lurker) and third year student, first time ever rushing a basketball court. Something I won't forget soon. SKI-U-MAH!

Welcome to the board!! Hope you start posting more.

Awesome experience for the students. Good for you guys!!

Go Gophers!!

Rushed. Well, more slowly made my way onto the court. I had my daughter with and didn't want her to get squashed.

the couple that sit by us is in their 70's and he is semi-handicapped ( he gets pushed into the arena in a wheelchair and then can make his way to his seat). after the Indiana game a couple years ago when we didn't join in the fun, we said next time for sure. So last night at the first media timeout when we were up 1, I told them we were rushing this time for sure. so it wasn't quite a court storm for us, more like a slow moving front. But I got them there.

Vince Grier spoke to the Golden Dunkers last night- he is back in the cities after playing overseas for however many years it has been. France and Turkey primarily. Back in school at the U, 20 credits left. Owes it to his Grandma to get his degree. Mass communications i think he said is his major. Doing some work with the Gophers and some other basketball training. I can't remember the name of the business, but something with Vince Grier and the #15. Google it, it should be findable. looking to get into collegiate coaching

the couple that sit by us is in their 70's and he is semi-handicapped ( he gets pushed into the arena in a wheelchair and then can make his way to his seat). after the Indiana game a couple years ago when we didn't join in the fun, we said next time for sure. So last night at the first media timeout when we were up 1, I told them we were rushing this time for sure. so it wasn't quite a court storm for us, more like a slow moving front. But I got them there.

Vince Grier spoke to the Golden Dunkers last night- he is back in the cities after playing overseas for however many years it has been. France and Turkey primarily. Back in school at the U, 20 credits left. Owes it to his Grandma to get his degree. Mass communications i think he said is his major. Doing some work with the Gophers and some other basketball training. I can't remember the name of the business, but something with Vince Grier and the #15. Google it, it should be findable. looking to get into collegiate coaching

Awesome

Top Bottom