Rodrick Williams How Big Can he get

rivergopher

Reaction score
I just looked at my phone to see how much he weighs and it says 228. He is 19 and his frame looks like he can easily add 15-20 pounds to his upper body. He has a very thick trunk as it is. I would love to find that very quick back for the future so we can have a 1-2 combo like you see littered all around college football.

Would be nice to have a true break-away threat at rb.

he's much bigger than his listed weight. In his first game action, the announucers said he told them he weighed 240+.

I'm excited with Rodrick and K.J. Maye for a future thunder and lightning combo.

We had that break-away back but he couldn't keep his nose clean. Anyone remember him? He was from Virginia. Got shot before he came to MN and then got in trouble when he got here. He was fast as lightning to and through the hole. He was the fastest back I had seen in person. That was one of those risks Brewster took. That one didn't pan out.

We had that break-away back but he couldn't keep his nose clean. Anyone remember him? He was from Virginia. Got shot before he came to MN and then got in trouble when he got here. He was fast as lightning to and through the hole. He was the fastest back I had seen in person. That was one of those risks Brewster took. That one didn't pan out.

Kevin Whaley. wasted talent

Not splitting hairs here because I agree with your post, but he was not anywhere near as fast as Maroney (not sure if you saw him play in person). I actually think he's about as fast as KJ Maye who will be our speed back going forward.

Still waiting for Maye to unleash all that speed from the slot. Maybe against Michigan.

Top Bottom