Rodney's dunk

This has to be his best dunk ever because RSIII got excited and jumped up and down. He has seen a lot of Rodney dunks between games and practice. If he won the lottery he wouldn't react so this had to be special

A previous thread said Chip had some ups. If that is the case then Rodney must have drank a case of Red Bull cuz he had wings for that one.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but that 1st half dunk might be the best in game dunk I've ever seen in my life. Amazing.

Nice game tonight against a really tough opponent to play in your first game without your point guard. Tubby made some nice adjustments and there were a lot of good contributions. A very nice step forward by Hollins who hada beauty of a baseline reverse layup and also a real nice baseline jumper. Nice win!

Actually Rodney has had at least one, if not two better dunks this season where he actually went OVER guys to dunk. This one he kinda went to the side as he beat them to the basket. And if memory serves me well, I believe he had a 360 degree dunk at home last year!

The dunk last night was pretty sweet. However, I would have to agree that the Sam Jacobson dunk againt Purdue was my all-time favorite.

"Schoenrock-to-Jacobson...send it home Sam!!"

I believe he had a 360 degree dunk at home last year!

360 dunk was at Michigan last year. Personally, I think that is his best in-game dunk, if for nothing else, the fact that he actually attempted a 360 dunk in a game. Think about that. You rarely, if ever, see that dunk in a game. Dunk contests? Sure. In a game? Wow!

I would have to agree...Rodneys best dunk was def. last year against Michigan when he did the 360...that is very rare for an in game dunk..I would say wed's dunk was his 2nd best dunk

The dunk last night was pretty sweet. However, I would have to agree that the Sam Jacobson dunk againt Purdue was my all-time favorite.

"Schoenrock-to-Jacobson...send it home Sam!!"

I was at that game, and it was the best. Loved it.

Dunks

Rodney's was nice because it was on someone(Crawford)...

I like Vincent Grier's dunk I think it was on some Hawkeye's it use to be on youtube... There is a youtube vid of Vince dunking on someone over in Europe reminds me of his Gopher dunk.

Grier Over Fatih Solak

Top Bottom