Rodney's Dunk

Gophers09

Reaction score
So it seems that this is going to be a recurring thread but anyone able to get video of the latest Rodney airshow from the online stream to youtube?

his biggest attempt he got fouled on and barely missed, jumped about 8 feet from the hoop and my eyes measured he was 40 inches off the court. He is exciting to watch just knowing the potential that he could do something crazy every time we have the ball...

they should just make this a sticky thread.

Exactly! There's a thread with this title after everygame. I say we start a new contest - naming each of Rodney's monster dunks...to decipher between them all :)

when this kid plays...the whole building lights up and is just waiting for something big to happen...and i know tubby is going to use this perfectly as he is given the gift of being able to wake up a crowd at any time just by putting in a player that is pretty damn good for a freshie

I can get links to these up after the game is broadcast on BTN. I'm still having trouble figuring out a way to get a screen capture program that will work decently to get video off of the streams. :confused:

Bigtennetwork.com doesn't even have highlights available on the game recap page. I even watched the local news last night for the first time in years hoping to get a glimpse of the dunks... Nope. They showed a westbrook pull up jumper, Devoe's and1, and a rodney three ball.

Top Bottom