Rodney Williams

jovs

Reaction score
He really seems more confident and assertive playing the 4 on offense. He doesn't seem to be lost in space like he did playing the wing. It's not going to help him get to the NBA but if his productivity stays high it is really going to help the Gophers.

Playing the 4.

I think his stock has only climbed. Granted it would climb higher if he could show perimeter skills. I'd rather see him dominate at the 4, then just survive at the three. He has one more year to learn more perimeter skills in the offseason.

What's interesting is he's really not just playing the post or anything. But with the matchup with a slower guy, he's able to utilize his speed advantage and find cutting spots and get easy buckets. It also makes for less defense on his drives to the hoop since he's usually quicker.

Now RS3 needs to finally step up. He is a Senior and its time for him to improve his game. I know, I know.......Ralph has a lot of liabilities that have been hashed over and over.

Rodney seems to have matured absent Trevor. We will see if Ralph has it in him or if he will continue to be an enigma.

What's interesting is he's really not just playing the post or anything. But with the matchup with a slower guy, he's able to utilize his speed advantage and find cutting spots and get easy buckets. It also makes for less defense on his drives to the hoop since he's usually quicker.

THIS

Now RS3 needs to finally step up. He is a Senior and its time for him to improve his game. I know, I know.......Ralph has a lot of liabilities that have been hashed over and over.

Rodney seems to have matured absent Trevor. We will see if Ralph has it in him or if he will continue to be an enigma.

Last night was a pretty good start

still early and I want to see it against Big 10 opponents, but must say I am pleasently surprised....

Yep. Lets check in with Ralph around Jan 15 or so and see how things are going.

Top Bottom