Robert De Niro, 79, reveals he welcomed baby No. 7

BleedGopher

Reaction score
He's either a legend or crazy. Likely both. Dude will be 97 when his kid graduates from HS:

Robert De Niro just subtly dropped that he's welcomed another child and is now the father of seven.

“I just had a baby,” the 79-year-old told Entertainment Tonight Canada in an interview without revealing any additional information.

A rep for De Niro confirmed to TODAY.com on May 9 that the actor welcomed his seventh child.

De Niro shares children Drena, 51, and Raphael, 46, with first wife Diahnne Abbott. And De Niro has twin sons Aaron and Julian, 27, with his ex-girlfriend Toukie Smith. He also shares Elliot, 25, and Helen, 11 with ex-wife Grace Hightower.

When speaking about fatherhood thus far, the "Godfather" actor told ET that he wouldn't call himself a "cool dad."

“I’m okay,” he said. “You know, my kids disagree with me at times, and they’re respectful. My daughter, she’s 11, she gives me grief sometimes and I argue with her. I adore her, but, you know. And my youngest now, that’ll be more to come. But, that’s what it is.”

Go Gophers!!

79?! Good God...there's so many things I could say but just won't

I look at DeNiro in a similar sense to Marlon Brando. When DeNiro was younger, he turned out some amazing performances. but as time went by, he started turning up in a lot of mediocre projects that looked like cash grabs. maybe he needs the money for all those kids and ex-wives.

still, that doesn't change the brilliance of his early work.

A once-great actor who turned into quite a bit of a whacko/nutjob in his later years, which can be expected I guess with the miles on his tires. His pre-2000 stuff is largely pretty good, I was always a fan.

How old was Tony Randall when he had his last kid?

How old was Tony Randall when he had his last kid?

His wife was 50 years younger. Her response to their age difference might apply to the Di Niro story

Heather found the question hilarious, but replied either way:
“I know this is hard for people to grasp, but sex was not a problem. We had frequent sex until he went into the hospital. It was just a normal part of our married life, and it was happy, and we took care of each other that way until the end."
As proof of Randall’s “machinery still working,” the pair welcomed two kids: daughter Julia Laurette, 22; and son Jefferson, 21.

Last edited:

Not just banging it out into your late 70's, but still potent!

Something to look up to!

I look at DeNiro in a similar sense to Marlon Brando. When DeNiro was younger, he turned out some amazing performances. but as time went by, he started turning up in a lot of mediocre projects that looked like cash grabs. maybe he needs the money for all those kids and ex-wives.

still, that doesn't change the brilliance of his early work.
I won't deny that some (a lot) of his choices are cash grabs, but he has shown in the past 10 years that he's at the top of his game in worthy projects:

Silver Linings Playbook
American Hustle
Joker
The Irishman
The Wizard of Lies (as Bernie Madoff on HBO)

The Intern also had some sweet moments and wasn't over the top.

I wish he had directed more, A Bronx Tale is fabulous and the The Good Shepherd, just ok.

Sucks for the kid as they probably won't have a dad most of their life. Will have lots of money to remember him by though.

Al Pacino says hold my beer...

Al Pacino will soon be an official dad of four!

The 82-year-old actor and his girlfriend Noor Alfallah are expecting a baby, Pacino’s rep confirmed to PEOPLE. TMZ initially broke the news.

Alfallah, 29, has been linked to Pacino since April 2022. The pair first sparked romance rumors when they were pictured grabbing dinner together. Multiple sources told Page Six last year that the couple had actually been quietly dating since the pandemic.

Go Gophers!!

The 82-year-old actor and his girlfriend Noor Alfallah are expecting a baby, Pacino’s rep confirmed to PEOPLE. TMZ initially broke the news.

Alfallah, 29, has been linked to Pacino since April 2022. The pair first sparked romance rumors when they were pictured grabbing dinner together. Multiple sources told Page Six last year that the couple had actually been quietly dating since the pandemic.

Go Gophers!!
Neal McCauley & Vince Hanna. Heat.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom