Road trip to Wisconsin

I have 170 dollars in my bank account and live 5 hours from the Kohl center and am still thinking about making the journey to support my gophs......you my friend are a friggin wussy

I have 170 dollars in my bank account and live 5 hours from the Kohl center and am still thinking about making the journey to support my gophs......you my friend are a friggin wussy

Congratulations. If you make the trip I'll buy you a beer. I've gone to every Gopherr football game in Madison since I became a Gopher fan in 2004, it's not like I purposefully avoid going to the games. If I had even reasonably priced tickets I'd go, but the fact I'd have to pay almost as much money as you have in your back account plus none of my Gopher friends are in town or making the trip, I'd rather watch from home.

Lol that was a little harsh...my bad. 94 bucks for lower corner tickets right now on stubhub. I'm sure you could find a better priced ticket from somebody outside prior to the game like others suggested which is what I would do!

Top Bottom