Rivals "Power" Ratings (Coach And Positions)

Lots of love for the boys from Wisconsin. Idc how much I hate Wisc, I'm glad to see them get their recognition that htey deserve. I think my favorite pick is probably Mike Tisdale. I don't know of that many good centers, but I just htink it's hilarious

Lots of love for the boys from Wisconsin. Idc how much I hate Wisc, I'm glad to see them get their recognition that htey deserve. I think my favorite pick is probably Mike Tisdale. I don't know of that many good centers, but I just htink it's hilarious

They've been getting the love they deserve, I'd say. Jay Bilas calling Taylor the POY is far-fetched, though.

They've been getting the love they deserve, I'd say. Jay Bilas calling Taylor the POY is far-fetched, though.

Did he say POY in the country or Big Ten? In the country nope. In the Big Ten he has been terrific and cant be too far behind Sullinger and Johnson.

Did he say POY in the country or Big Ten? In the country nope. In the Big Ten he has been terrific and cant be too far behind Sullinger and Johnson.

Big Ten. I still give that award to Johnson and don't think twice about it.

Top Bottom