Rivals on Cory and the Gopher Class of 2010

Section201

Reaction score
Not earth shattering but I will pass it on...

Jerry Meyers on Rivals had this to say on the Gopher recruiting class of 2010 if Cory comes to play with his big brother.

Another ranked class?
If Cory Joseph signs with Minnesota, will that give the Gophers their third straight top-25 class?

-- Gordon from Minneapolis
-----
Minnesota is in the midst of an intense recruiting battle for Joseph, the No. 7-ranked prospect in the Rivals150. Joseph is considering Connecticut, Texas, UNLV and Villanova along with Minnesota.

One advantage for Minnesota is that Joseph's brother, Devoe Joseph, is on the squad and averaging 24 minutes and slightly more than 10 points per game. Also, Joseph is from Canada - so the cold climate of Minnesota is not necessarily a deterrent.

Minnesota has had the No. 23- and No. 22-ranked recruiting classes in 2008 and 2009, respectively. Adding Joseph to signee's Elliott Eliason and Austin Hollins would put the 2010 Minnesota class in that same range."

I continue to have hope. Lord knows he is more needed here than anywhere else!

http://utah.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1024395

:)

Yes, if he comes here!

If he is going elsewhere I can wait for that bad news.

We have enough bad news already.

Good point. Bad luck can only last for so long, at some point it's gotta change, right? Hopefully Cory will be the one to break the streak and give us higher hopes for next year and years to come. Hopefully the team gets on a winning streak and makes the tournament too so it's not the only good luck we get before next season.

Top Bottom