Rittenberg all over the U

That is outstanding coverage. You'd think our local guys could out do that. But not even close.

:drink:Thanks for the links, cduff. Agreed, oustanding coverage. Keep 'em coming if you see any more. I can't wait for the spring game!!:party:

Rittenberg has done a really great job of covering the Big 10 since the inception of the blog network." You have to wonder why ESPN sent their Big 10 guy to Minnesota to kick things off. Hopefully people are quietly expecting some big things of the Gophers this year. We have quietly added talent and speed all over the field. Personally, I'm excited about Keanon Cooper getting some playing time. He may be small, but from everything I've read, the kid can really fly.

Very nice.
Interesting to see Tinsley and Grant getting reps with the first team at OLB (can't remember if Lawrence plays the SAM or the WILL, so not sure which side these guys are on).

Further proof

Of why Star Tribune, and Pioneer Press subscriptions are down. No coverage compared to this. Who are the sports editors? Why not try to boost coverage, boost sales? In this day an age if the local coverage is beaten by ESPN why would anyone go to either website or buy a paper?
Thanks for the post, and again a forum like this brings the news home to the Gopher Nation.

Top Bottom