Rip Van Winkle question

McGopherFan

Reaction score
If I fell asleep after Mason's PSU victory and woke up with 2 minutes left in the Nebraska game, what would be the most important information you would want me to know?

Badger National Titles went from 0...to, well, 0.

If I fell asleep after Mason's PSU victory and woke up with 2 minutes left in the Nebraska game, what would be the most important information you would want me to know?

pantherhawk banned for life.

We went from six to seven national titles while you were asleep.

You can stay on campus for football games now and enjoy a Surly before the game.

Don't look and see how they did between those games.

We haven’t put a complete game together yet this season. However, we are building toward that goal.

And a couple of side notes…
If you are a running back don’t go to Iwoa.
If you run like a deer, best to stay away from WI.

You picked a good time to take a nap seeing how you slept through a major recession.

Probably about 9/11 or the Obama is president or something.

We were playing Michigan at the Big House and had lost our QB. It was third and something from about our 40. With score tied, The Coaches were playing the clock, but it went down. Guessing a safe stretch play and a punt would put Michigan needing to go 60 yards for a game winning field goal. And maybe we could beat them in overtime. Something strange happened. Gary Russell breaks loose down the sidelines we kick a field goal and the Jug was ours. You may think it was a dream, but it actually happened.

I would advise you to make sure Moses Alipate gets the ball to Heyo Carpenter.

Anna Nicole Smith is dead!

She was our Princess Di! I'm still broken up over it.

-Something called South Florida got to #2 in the polls
-Nick Saban won national championships at two different schools and neither of them were Michigan State
-Realignment

Top Bottom