RIP Cloris Leachman

Frink

Reaction score
She was fantastic in film noir, all sorts of TV appearances, the Oscar winning role in the gut wrenching The Last Picture show, comedy perfection in Mel Brooks films and as a guest voice on the Simpsons. Honestly, her acting range was limitless.

It's a close call on which of these two bits is my favorite from Young Frankenstein. Both are absolute perfection.

Last edited:

In addition to the roles mentioned by Frink, the Phyllis Lidstrom character on The Mary Tyler Moore show was just gold. My favorite episode she was featured in was taking on the Happy Homemaker in "The Lars Affair".

She was in fantastic in film noir, all sorts of TV appearances, the Oscar winning role in the gut wrenching The Last Picture show, comedy perfection in Mel Brooks films and as a guest voice on the Simpsons. Honestly, her acting range was limitless.

It's a close call on which of these two bits is my favorite from Young Frankenstein. Both are absolute perfection.

Thanks for posting. If only we could get a movie like that every once in a while.

We liked that little sitcom she was on not too long ago, Raising Hope. Good cast with Leachman, Martha Plimpton, and Garret Dillahunt made for a funny show.

Top Bottom