Right v Left Handed

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I write and throw right -handed, but bat, golf and play hockey left-handed.

Any other oddities out there?

Do u have a preferred hand for rubbing one out? I’m ambidextrous!?

I think the word is

I think the word is ambidextrous and its kinda rare, I don't know but maybe 1 in 50 or 1 in 100.

I think the word is

I think the word is ambidextrous and its kinda rare, I don't know but maybe 1 in 50 or 1 in 100.
You? I’m not. I can’t write with my left hand.

I am the exact same. My dad thought it would help my baseball career. It didn't really, but I love it when the opposing softball team yells, "HOOK" everytime I come up.

It did make golf a lot harder. That has not been cool.

I am the exact same. My dad thought it would help my baseball career. It didn't really, but I love it when the opposing softball team yells, "HOOK" everytime I come up.

It did make golf a lot harder. That has not been cool.
Why did it make golf harder? I just started a year ago, but don’t think it’s harder.

I do everything right-handed except shooting pool. When I first started playing, it felt more natural to shoot lefty, and it stuck.

I'm not quite as extreme but when I play basketball, I shoot right handed, but I mostly dribble with my left. I also used to be a decent switch hitter in baseball.

I should also learn to shoot a gun left handed because I'm left eye dominant.

Finding cheap clubs and my slice seems extra bad. I blame it on left handedness.
The used club thing is definitely harder. Not sure that’s the cause of your slice issues.

Well I think it's important to be able to do it with both hands, and when you use the off hand, it can feel like someone else is doing it. A major plus

Well I think it's important to be able to do it with both hands, and when you use the off hand, it can feel like someone else is doing it. A major plus
Occasionally I turn my left hand upside down to simulate an Asian experience.

I shoot lefty, but that is due to the eyes. I can bat left handed as well as right.

I do everything right-handed except shooting pool. When I first started playing, it felt more natural to shoot lefty, and it stuck.
Whoa. First person I've ever heard of with the same combination as me. Started playing pool at a very young age in the grandparents basement. Not sure why I went lefty. I'm actually fairly good righty as well - a whole lot better than anything else I try lefty.

Top Bottom