RG III

holereader

Reaction score
Listening to him on the Stanford/Oregon State game. He is color commentator - what a great add - great for college football - hope he is not locked into PAC 12 - this guy is very entertaining

Listening to him on the Stanford/Oregon State game. He is color commentator - what a great add - great for college football - hope he is not locked into PAC 12 - this guy is very entertaining

I agree. He's a likeable guy and provides good insight on the game. It's the same reason I think Romo is great at calling NFL games.

Can't remember which game, but he did a Michigan game earlier this year.

Bummer his NFL career was cut short. The risks of having a running qb.

RGIII works for ESPN at the moment, so he could call games for any team on playing on the ESPN networks.

Some of these guys are going to get strong offers from the networks with the new Big Ten rights. I think he could get an offer that has him more prominent than the Pac 12 midnight madness game.

He does a really good job, really entertaining. Says some crazy shit sometimes, but it adds to the schtick. Definitely better than a bunch of the other clowns, especially at ESPN. He can do a lot better

Havent heard him as a commentator but I'm not a fan of him on ESPN

He has the insight of a guy who has played CFB/NFL relatively recently while being funny and entertaining without seeming like he’s trying too hard. I like him a lot.

He also did a decent job this past summer on the world track championships.

Top Bottom