Reusse the Hut, memorial crapper, has it been designated?

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
If not I propose that it be a porta potty some where located in a beer garden on Saturday or near the stadium.
This does not even need to include a memorial plaque. A print-out that say's "Pat Reusse Memorial crapper" is all that is needed to hang on the prota-potties door. A close second would be Sid Hartmen memorial stadium sign near the grand stand at the Fair grounds on Saturday. A sign attached to a tree would be enough.

If not I propose that it be a porta potty some where located in a beer garden on Saturday or near the stadium.
This does not even need to include a memorial plaque. A print-out that say's "Pat Reusse Memorial crapper" is all that is needed to hang on the prota-potties door. A close second would be Sid Hartmen memorial stadium sign near the grand stand at the Fair grounds on Saturday. A sign attached to a tree would be enough.

I volunteer the one at our lot at 27th and 4th. I'll print up the sign tomorrow!

I volunteer the one at our lot at 27th and 4th. I'll print up the sign tomorrow!

top notch idea! :clap:

you (and many others from gopherhole) seriously need to do this on saturday. make sure to put patrick reusse memorial crapper signs in highly visible areas around the stadium/campus. i mainly say this because that insufferable POS took another shot at the entire program & stadium opening (not just brewster) today on startribune.com in his online video interview with jim souhan. even souhan was kind of like "get overself pat" you jaded old fat ass.

also, make sure to send your patrick reusse memorial crapper pics into the gopherhole to see if you can win the best tailgating photo contest for week 1!

Done. The port o' johns in S108 (I think that's my lot) at the Fairgrounds will be officially named. Outside of our DIY giant Jenga set, this may be the greatest tailgating idea of the year.

I'm not sure this is going to work

The crapper that you pick will have to have one of those oversized seats or no one is going to buy into it.

We should all do our part on this one

Why limit it to only one crapper and one game? I say we all bring pics of Pat, his columns etc, and feel free to tape them to toilet stalls and/or toss them in the urinals for every game.

Everyone is looking for new traditions in the new stadium, how about seeing patricks pic whenever you take a leak at tcf?

I will be bringing whatever column he has in Saturdays paper and tossing it, pic up, in the urinal at the stadium.

why limit it to fat pat? how bout we also start a tradition and bring some wisconsin and iowa logos and slappin them on all the urinals as well? i think it would be a great tradition to start

Let's not get carried away but todays Reusse video inspired me

I'm tired of his "pot" shot's at Gopher football. His press pass to the stadium should be permanately revoked. Porta' potties with xeroxed signs that say "Pat Reusse memorial crapper"
should not create to much mess and should not really be vandalism as long it is just a piece of paper and some tape. I will be bringing a sign and posting it Saturday on a porta potty.

I'm tired of his "pot" shot's at Gopher football. His press pass to the stadium should be permanately revoked. Porta' potties with xeroxed signs that say "Pat Reusse memorial crapper" should not create too much mess and should not really be vandalism as long it is just a piece of paper and some tape. I will be bringing a sign and posting it Saturday on a porta potty.

bump. what he said.

Signs Say "Pat Reusse Memorial"

top notch idea! :clap:

you (and many others from gopherhole) seriously need to do this on saturday. make sure to put patrick reusse memorial crapper signs in highly visible areas around the stadium/campus. i mainly say this because that insufferable POS took another shot at the entire program & stadium opening (not just brewster) today on startribune.com in his online video interview with jim souhan. even souhan was kind of like "get overself pat" you jaded old fat ass.

also, make sure to send your patrick reusse memorial crapper pics into the gopherhole to see if you can win the best tailgating photo contest for week 1!

I left out the "crapper", as it is redundant. I am bringing three 11" X 17" black on white, I will attach with masking tape. We are located at 27th and 4th, four blocks east of the bowl end. Come on over and take a dump!!!

I think we should organize this, HILARIOUS, I'll do it in the Northstar lot, Reusse, Barriero, Wisconsin, Iowa, who else? Maybe a Metrodome dumper!

I think it may be best that we pick a term that has the potential of gaining legs. I think we just refer to the bathrooms as "the reussie". As in "hey guys be back in a minute I have to hit the reussie". Or "excuse me can you tell me where the ruessie is I've gotta take a dump".

I'm thinking in thirty years when it becomes common lingo and people will say it and not even know what it refers to, thus Pat has his rightful legacy. Make it happen.

I will be posting this in C86:

PAT REUSSE RESTROOM
"Articles best used for wiping your a$$"

Roll Call, let's do this:
OK, I've got Northstar,
FreakyDeke has C86
MBAguy has S108
highwayman has 27th and 4th
who else can do a lot?

let's spread the word, there's alot of Reusse crap spewed around, let's make sure everyone knows where to put it.

I still like the mutliple target idea, badgers, Hawkeyes, maybe the Metrodome dumper

Turkey of the year

25 years of Golden Gopher football? As much as I hate Reusse that may be his best Turkey of the Year article.

Reusse deserves this, let's make it happen people!

OK, I've got Northstar,
FreakyDeke has C86
MBAguy has S108
who else can do a lot?

Perhaps Reusse makes his living by personifying himself as "The Anti-Sid," and taking a cynical approach to local sports teams.

Could he make a nice profit by taking it to the next level with T-Shirts that read "Patrick Reusse is NOT a close personal friend of mine"?

Perhaps Reusse makes his living by personifying himself as "The Anti-Sid," and taking a cynical approach to local sports teams.
Could he make a nice profit by taking it to the next level with T-Shirts that read "Patrick Reusse is NOT a close personal friend of mine"?

which is why he deserves from this point on to be associated with full o crap stinking porto toilets all over the Gopher tailgating experience.

OK, I've got Northstar,
FreakyDeke has C86
MBAguy has S108
who else can do a lot?

Patrick Reusse Memorial Crapper

Please remember to add appropriate imagry to your signs. I plan on trying to put one inside the stadium.

6a00e553e551d1883401156f3d7db3970c-300wi

Excuse me, I have to go take a Reusse really bad.

That has a ring to it.

Is there a limit to the usage? If I'm surprised or astounded can i say "holy ruesse!", or if you're joking with someone and you're afraid they might take it personally would you utter. "I'm just trying to give you a little ruesse", or as to some of the negative posters on this site can you shoot back, "that's just a pile of ruesse"? Can I refer to my work boots as "ruesse kickers"? Can I say, "ruesse rolls downhill" and have it carry the same meaning. I'm just thinking this takes alot of sayings that would be inappropriate in certain situations and makes them useable. Even a third grade teacher could look at a misbehaving youngster and say "you little ruesse!, quit wiping boogers in suzies hair!!"

I think we're about to change the world in a positive way. The only positive thing Pat has added to the local scene. And really reusse does roll off the tongue better than restroom, or porta pottie, I think we have a winner.

I know it be crass,
to mention what comes out thine ass,
but doth it be wrong,
if it has been so long
that i've been waiting for this ruesse to pass.

I might be having too much fun with this.

Please remember to add appropriate imagry to your signs. I plan on trying to put one inside the stadium.

6a00e553e551d1883401156f3d7db3970c-300wi

I don't know if the crappers are big enough to fit pictures of Reusse on it.

Now that we have the picture even better

Just made a sign with this picture from GopherBen on it. Thank you Gopher Ben I am printing out a few at work and will be hanging them on the porta-potties as long as I can.

Needs to be part of the stadium, not just port-a-potties

I plan on bringing mine to the stadium. Whatever he writes tomorrow will be face up in the urinal

oh man, i feel a huge reusse brewing.......be back in about 15 minutes

time to drop reusse off at the pool. i think this could become everyday lingo! ;)

You guys are doing exactly what Reusse wants ... PUBLICITY ... no matter what form, he loves it! He probably started this link.

Top Bottom