Reusse Talks Retirement, Feuds & More

“People think that you go to a game thinking you know what you’re going to write. No, you go to a game to see what happens.”

Yeah sure...re-read his column from the first T-Wolves game this year when the Wolves rallied from about 15 down in the fourth to win.

Reusse is a joke.
"My audience is me" that about sums it up. He should have just said "I tap into the overweight, drunken, cynics in Minnesota, and stir them up with negative column after negative column"

His assertion that the reason he doesn't write good things about the gophers is just because "its on them" is a joke, and an all out lie. He looks for negative slants for the gopher football program, he basically ignores them when they have good moments.

Kudos to Shama though, he's climbing the charts as a journalist in my mind.

Kudos to Shama though, he's climbing the charts as a journalist in my mind.

I gave him a click, but reading an article about Reusse. I have a lot of better things to do with my time including figuring out the best place to put dots in my posts.

Shama has done a few nice ones in a row now. He's doing very well. I hope his audience grows.

I've been impressed by what I've read of Shama as well. Seems to put things out there in a relatively balanced way and it doesn't descend into a rant. Well-written, positvely-framed pieces that aren't afraid to provide criticism. Nice balance between news and opinion that seems to be lacking in so many other venues.

Second good article in a row by Shama. After reading another thread I think we should "unaminously" agree to get rid of the rest of the Twin Cities sports journalists and keep Shama and Sid. I'm not a huge Sid fan, but he works hard and cares. I don't know how much the other guys care so much, or how hard they work.

Reusse is just a very, very grumpy person. That's more sad then his weight issue. I really hope I don't spend so many years of my life going around grumpy (like too many posters at gopherhole).

Excellent article. Reusse was himself for this article as well.

Top Bottom