Reusse takes issue with SN pick of 98th

ummm.

At face value, you read this and say he takes issue with the SN review.

But if you've paid any attention, this is the same worn approach from the competence challenged strib hack.

This is tongue and cheek and only sets up the punchline for the end of the season if Brewster doesn't hit the .500 mark and will be denied that it was ever written if Brewster exceeds expectations and delivers a better than expected product on the field to slink back into the woodwork until a bad season surfaced again and then he'd attack again.

I could handle his anti-homerism if he was thoughtful rather than derogatory at every turn. I could handle his criticism of Brewster (who I am no fan of) if he didn't take issue with every single coach ever to be in Minnesota with any sport, at any level. I could handle he still had a job, if he could actually write.

Reusse sure is plugged in when it comes to college football. Predicts another trip to the Insight Bowl with a 3-5 BT record and 6-6 record.

Our reputation for traveling must've really changed since the Insight will have the fifth pick next season, meaning we'll have to jump 2-3 teams in the selection process to get back to Tempe under his scenario.

Who needs accuracy?

Top Bottom