Reusse said that Dorsey was a long shot to return before video-tweet-gate

The whole point of an opinion columnist is to generate discussion. The more people react to a column, the better the writer has done his job.
It's a free country. Pat Reusse has every right to express his opinion, and you have every right to disagree. But, just because you don't agree with him - that does NOT mean Reusse is a "hack." He is a good writer. You don't like him. Both of those statements can be true at the same time.

There are a lot of conservative columnists who are good writers. I don't agree with them, but I acknowledge they are good at what they do.

You do realize that every time someone comes on here complaining about Reusse, you're making his day.
There is an Jerry Springer, Geraldo feel to Reusse's writings. Just because he can get people worked up doesn't make him a good writer. I find an occasional column of his to be entertaining but in general he strikes me as an average writer at best . A career as a devil's advocate he has carved out.

Reusse is just a lazy fat old journalist that that found it is much easier to write about the bad news. Gives him solace when he has to pass by all the taverns.

Top Bottom