Reusse and Company Killing Recruiting Talk

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Reusse fumbling through talk and even mentioned that McAvoy boys were from Bloomington, MN before being corrected. However, they will have Kill on tomorrow at 12:35pm.

Reusse fumbling through talk and even mentioned that McAvoy boys were from Bloomington, MN before being corrected. However, they will have Kill on tomorrow at 12:35pm.

hahaha oh classic.

Consider the source...Patrick reminds me of Chumlie on Pawn Stars... "I need something to eat."

They just said that Alabama has a webcam that showed their fax machine this morning. Wow, I know we're all pretty intense when it comes to football and recruiting, but that's just ridiculous.

Not actually true: I was listening as well and Pat said, "the twins from Bloomington". He did not mention a state and his sidekick chimed in that it was Bloomington, IL not MN. Reusse said correct.

Not actually true: I was listening as well and Pat said, "the twins from Bloomington". He did not mention a state and his sidekick chimed in that it was Bloomington, IL not MN. Reusse said correct.

He started by saying that they got the top three OL from MN and then said Olson and the McAvoy's, he was corrected. That's the way it came out, but maybe he knew they were from IL.

Top Bottom