Returning players next year

GopherTakes

Reaction score
With the news a couple days ago of CrAB coming back it has me wondering who else will be returning next year. Most websites don't include covid year/Med redshirts for players with years of eligibility.

Obviously the Transfer Portal plays a role and nobody is guarantied to stay but who are you excited to see return next year?

Tyler Nubin and Justin Walley

I'm not looking forward to having any of our RBs or most of our offensive line back. Hopefully the portal has some good news for us.

The gopher football website lists remaining eligibility I think. They list eligibility entering the 2022 season so anyone with 2 is welcome back. Then you have to track the medical redshirts separately.

Tyler Nubin and Justin Walley

I'm not looking forward to having any of our RBs or most of our offensive line back. Hopefully the portal has some good news for us.

The gopher football website lists remaining eligibility I think. They list eligibility entering the 2022 season so anyone with 2 is welcome back. Then you have to track the medical redshirts separately.
Replacing JMS is job No. 1.

Seniors (+) with eligibility:
Kyler Baugh - DT
Tyler Nubin - S
BSF - TE
Braelin Oliver - LB
Karter Shaw - OL
Nathan Boe - OL
Bryce Williams - RB
Lorenza Surgers - DL
Darnell Jeffries - DL
We need all of those back.

I just want to know what happened to our #2 and #3 running backs? Last year they were lights out in Mo's absence and this year it's like they have never seen the field before. Potts coming back from injury (which do we even know what it was) maybe is playing cautious to avoid having it happen again? They have shown moments of potential but nothing like we saw last year.

I just want to know what happened to our #2 and #3 running backs? Last year they were lights out in Mo's absence and this year it's like they have never seen the field before. Potts coming back from injury (which do we even know what it was) maybe is playing cautious to avoid having it happen again? They have shown moments of potential but nothing like we saw last year.
They have given Mo a vast majority of the carries, 5.4 yard AVG. Two RBs left, which was 1,600 yards of production last year. Williams is ahead of last year in stats with a 5-yard AVG, and Potts is a bit behind in stats with a 4.9 yard AVG.

I worry about the OLs and WRs for next year the most.

If you take a look at my thread about scholarships I list what year is the last for each player.

No way Nubin is back. He will be drafted.

Howden is done.

T-Smith may have played his way into the NFL.

BSF I would guess is done. Has shown he can block...has always had the measureables.

Howden is done.

BSF I would guess is done. Has shown he can block...has always had the measureables.
Howden and Smith are completely out of eligibility.

Howden is done.

I think there's a chance that Nubin comes back if the staff can convince him. I think he has top 60 draft potential if he continues for another year

If you take a look at my thread about scholarships I list what year is the last for each player.
Yup. First thing I thought when I saw this thread was that it should be combined with yours.

Top Bottom