Report: NAIA star breaks 40-yard dash record at NFL regional combine

Williams was also honored as an All-American in football. He was Cumberlands' leading receiving with 15 catches for 457 yards and eight touchdowns last season. He rushed for 205 yards and three touchdowns on seven attempts. He also scored four special teams touchdowns -- three on kicks and one on a punt.

Well good luck to him. Will be interesting to follow.

Go Cumberland Sauce.

With that type of speed, those stats against that level of football scream can't play football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forty posts about how anything below a 4.4 forty is not possible in 5..4..3..2…

This is especially true if you played at any Directional State A&M Tech College of Arts that competes at a level below DII if you follow these experts.

Impressive, but I'm reminded of that WR from Northern Iowa a few years ago (Sinkfield?).

Impressive, but I'm reminded of that WR from Northern Iowa a few years ago (Sinkfield?).
Yup, me too. He's been with something like 4 NFL teams for portions of camps, etc but hasn't really caught on. He's with the Vikings currently.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

With that type of speed, those stats against that level of football scream can't play football.

You'd think they would have found ways to get him the football more. He had just 22 touches on offense for 662 yards (30.1 yards per touch) and 11 TDs. My guess is someone will invite him to camp and let him return a few kickoffs.

Yes, but wouldn't it be a great story if he turned out to be good at football too?

Top Bottom