Replay of Purdue game?

GopherNC

Reaction score
I will be traveling (in flight) for the game on Wednesday. Does the Big Ten Network have the games online the same night of the game or the next day?

I will be traveling (in flight) for the game on Wednesday. Does the Big Ten Network have the games online the same night of the game or the next day?

I tried to find a replay of the Indiana game because I guess a couple of friends and I got on tv during one of the timeouts and I didn't have any luck! There were games from a week ago that you could purchase for $2.99 but not Indiana... I do think the B10 Network shows/airs replays of the game later that night... but not online...

If I wasn't stuck on the U's internet system I'd Torrent a replay. Unfortunately since I am on the network they'd probably kick me off for a few weeks which wouldn't be ideal.

BTN often replays their games later on (i.e. like around midnight or so) after they have all finished airing live. they will sometimes show replays of a previous night's game the next day (afternoon) too.vespecially if it is during the week when there aren't as many games going on.

If I wasn't stuck on the U's internet system I'd Torrent a replay. Unfortunately since I am on the network they'd probably kick me off for a few weeks which wouldn't be ideal.

Resnet has a 3 strikes and you are out system, and not until the second strike do you even have to talk to your hall's RD.

You also will only get a strike if you are downloading copyrighted material. Yes, BTN and whoever owns the copyrights over the replay but they are not going to file a DMCA complaint with the U of M, unlike the RIAA and MPAA who do file DMCA complaints.

You can also encrypt your torrents in utorrent.

They're planning on rebroadcasting it at 4am and 1pm on Thursday (eastern time).

PBTT, any chance you'd be willing to upload the game to my ftp site?

Top Bottom