Renaming Every College Football Team

Golden Lakers. I could somewhat get behind it if forced to. But the million dollar question is "How can the mascot of a lake go out and truck some kid on the football field"? Stick with Goldy forever.

Minnesota Golden Lakers

Ever wonder why the LA Lakers are called what they are? They started in Minnesota. And Minnesota has a whole d@mn lot of lakes. They’re everywhere. In the name of Minnesota, we’re taking the name back.

Go Gophers!!

I'm going with the Wisconson "Sucks" and the "Whohates" from Iowa. And I'll throw in the "Overrated's" from Nebraska (even though I'm in a one-week "go Huskers" mode...)

That site is the most aggressive link and banner farming I've seen in 20 years

The U football team was informally referred to as the Vikings before the NFL arrived here.

Minnesota Golden Lakers

Ever wonder why the LA Lakers are called what they are? They started in Minnesota. And Minnesota has a whole d@mn lot of lakes. They’re everywhere. In the name of Minnesota, we’re taking the name back.

Go Gophers!!
Land of Ten Thousand Lakes, and five thousand fish.

The Alabama Black Warriors eh! That's a name politically incorrect on a couple levels. Fits Bama to a T!

Went to a Brass Attack concert and saw a Golden Laker.
true-kobe-bryant.gif

That site is the most aggressive link and banner farming I've seen in 20 years
I also have noticed whoever runs it seems to make fresh accounts to post links to it. Assuming they are not only doing this on gophers sites, that's quite a bit of effort. Can't knock the hustle.

Top Bottom