Reid Travis

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
He's nothing special. A starter but not a player you build around. We didn't miss much.

He's nothing special. A starter but not a player you build around. We didn't miss much.

I had never seen him play before. A nice player but not someone you would think would get major minutes at Kentucky. I'd take Jordan Murphy over him all day long.

I had never seen him play before. A nice player but not someone you would think would get major minutes at Kentucky. I'd take Jordan Murphy over him all day long.

We agree on something.

Kid was all pac 12 2 years. KY is one of the 5-6 best teams in the country and he put up solid numbers all year. He was oddly not involved in the action today, but to form your opinion on a 5th year senior off of 1 game is silly. That said I think Murphy was a better college player as well

Never will play in NBA reg season...should give NFL Tight end a go

Would have played center next to Murphy had he came here. Since neither him nor Murphy can hit from 12 feet it would have packed in the defense. Oturu's defense was much better. Would have been nice to have his muscle against the more physical teams.

I would have taken him. Going to Kentucky was a head scratcher to me. They aren't short on talent, and yes they might need leadership but usually you want that in a guard.

I liked his game a lot. Fundamentally sound, great passer and decision maker, could dribble well enough but knew his limitations. The guys that come out of DeLaSalle are well coached and know how to play.

Top Bottom