reggie lynch reinstated!

Go4

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

its_about_goddamn_time.jpg

Great news. Hope he can get up to speed quickly because competent center play is all this team needs to theoretically be very good.

Great news!!!

Great news. Hope he can get up to speed quickly because competent center play is all this team needs to theoretically be very good.

Just the first of a whole string of great news for Pitino and Gopher basketball to come this season! Culminated by miracle season continues as Gophers enter Sweet 16!

Now all we need is a ticker tape parade down University Ave with a 1920's newsman anchoring the festivities

Good news! Now just stay out of trouble everyone

Yes hopefully we can look forward to an improved team and a year without off the court issues.

It's all part of the plan!

I don't think that this is something to "celebrate". Reggie is a very lucky man who seems like he made a very big mistake and only had it partially blow up in his face.

I hope that he shows his University community and the Gopher fanbase a ton of growth and maturity, both on and off the court, over the rest of his collegiate career.

How long before Reusse rips the Gophers for reinstating him? That's got to be coming soon here right?

I don't think that this is something to "celebrate". Reggie is a very lucky man who seems like he made a very big mistake and only had it partially blow up in his face.

I hope that he shows his University community and the Gopher fanbase a ton of growth and maturity, both on and off the court, over the rest of his collegiate career.

I get what you're saying about celebrating, and that feels a little wrong. But it sounds like you know something about what happened that night that the rest of us don't. Do tell.

What do you know that the Mpls Police and the U of M Police did not?

I get what you're saying about celebrating, and that feels a little wrong. But it sounds like you know something about what happened that night that the rest of us don't. Do tell.

I do not. My post (why I used the term "seems like") is based on what it took just to reach this conclusion- it took a ton of time and resources, was not beneficial to any party involved, certainly including Reggie, the University of Minnesota, or any potential victim of the alleged incident; there must be a lot of grey area and in my view that means that he made some very poor decisions that night one way or the other.

I do not. My post (why I used the term "seems like") is based on what it took just to reach this conclusion- it took a ton of time and resources, was not beneficial to any party involved, certainly including Reggie, the University of Minnesota, or any potential victim of the alleged incident; there must be a lot of grey area and in my view that means that he made some very poor decisions that night one way or the other.

You may be right. But nothing you wrote in that post indicates as much. There's no evidence that has been made publicly that indicates he did anything wrong. You assume he did, and maybe he did, but you're guessing.

There have been a few replies since my initial post. To sum up my likely unpopular thoughts on the matter- just because there weren't charges brought by the police doesn't mean that wrongdoing didn't occur and it is important to remember that as Reggie dodged hopefully his last bullet and can move on.

There have been a few replies since my initial post. To sum up my likely unpopular thoughts on the matter- just because there weren't charges brought by the police doesn't mean that wrongdoing didn't occur and it is important to remember that as Reggie dodged hopefully his last bullet and can move on.

Citywok - It is also equally true that just because there was an arrest or a criminal/University investigation doesn't mean there was wrongdoing of any kind going on.

Point being, absent some sort of report, account, or explanation of what may or may not have happened, we are all speculating about whether wrongdoing occurred or whether an innocent person was wrongly accused of something.

Citywok - It is also equally true that just because there was an arrest or a criminal/University investigation doesn't mean there was wrongdoing of any kind going on.

Point being, absent some sort of report, account, or explanation of what may or may not have happened, we are all speculating about whether wrongdoing occurred or whether an innocent person was wrongly accused of something.

Noted. Go Gophers.

wtf are you talking about? what mistake did reggie make? that is a slanderous statement at best. i know that reggie didn't make a mistake as much as you know that he did and i'm not dumb enough or arrogant enough to say he did nothing wrong as much as you shouldn't be arrogant enough to say he made a mistake.

Or this

And quite possibly the individual on the other side of this issue made a bigger mistake. While Reggie may be culpable, the young lady whom seems to now at least appropriately bear equal responsibility has not had her name trashed in local media. No one won, but one of the 3 parties involved didn't get a public black eye.

I get what you're saying about celebrating, and that feels a little wrong.

We're celebrating the new efficiency at the U. Bureaucracy that used to take 6 months now takes 4. Look out B1G.

Top Bottom