Regarding 2010 Season Tickets

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
I want to contribute to the Golden Gopher Fund to receive some semblance of priority before season tickets go out to general admission. Does anyone think that if I contribute the minimum amount to qualify that I would be able to get at least two tickets? I'm not familiar with the system used last year for general seating, as I sat in the student section (And got to all but one game :)). Thanks ahead of time.

I want to contribute to the Golden Gopher Fund to receive some semblance of priority before season tickets go out to general admission. Does anyone think that if I contribute the minimum amount to qualify that I would be able to get at least two tickets? I'm not familiar with the system used last year for general seating, as I sat in the student section (And got to all but one game :)). Thanks ahead of time.

From what I understand from talking to the Ticket Manager, Gopher Points are going away (at least for current season ticket holders). All of your current tickets will have the same "age" as the oldest ticket you own:

I had 4 tickets that are 11 years old and one that was 4 years old. Now I have 5 tickets that are 11 years old.

As far as trying to get new tickets, current season ticket holders get 1st priority on buying additional tickets.

It can never hurt to donate to the stadium fund, et al. We committed $50 a month for 2 years and qualified as a $1000 donor...

Top Bottom